Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Dr. Pepper Cherry

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member The_Sage's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 24th, 2008
    Posts
    271
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Dr. Pepper Cherry

    Has anyone tried it??
    Why can't you find it in Wise County?>

  2. #2
    Inactive Member red66's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 24th, 2009
    Posts
    433
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Dr. Pepper Cherry

    I love the stuff, it's got a great taste. You can find it in every grocery store in Lee County, although that doesn't help you much in Wise County.

  3. #3
    HB Forum Owner SBG's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 18th, 2004
    Posts
    2,279
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Dr. Pepper Cherry

    I love it. I get it all the time at the Norton Wal-Mart.
    [LEFT][IMG]http://www.dsslexius.net/forums/images/smilies/goneinsanegif.gif[/IMG][/LEFT]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Ironlung's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2002
    Posts
    10,218
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Dr. Pepper Cherry

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Sage View Post
    Has anyone tried it??
    Why can't you find it in Wise County?>
    Check Food City. I found the diet at the one in BSG. Pepsi around here is pretty ****-poor. Make sure you check the dates on anything you buy from them in convenience stores. Especially diet.
    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

  5. #5
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Dr. Pepper Cherry

    The diet is what I never can find. Thanks for the heads up lung.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  6. #6
    HB Forum Owner R0cketer's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    7,632
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Dr. Pepper Cherry

    I miss the Cherry Vanilla Dr. Pepper I guess it was. I would go to Kingsport and buy like 10 boxes of it and live on it till the next time I went out there, since they were bottling in Knoxville I think when they had stopped already closer by. Alas, it was no more the last couple times I've went so I'm totally bummed.
    What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Dr. Pepper Cherry

    Quote Originally Posted by Ironlung View Post
    Check Food City. I found the diet at the one in BSG. Pepsi around here is pretty ****-poor. Make sure you check the dates on anything you buy from them in convenience stores. Especially diet.
    Pepsi has stocked out of date drinks in our office's drink machine more than once. Pretty disappointing.
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •